Wednesday, July 7, 2010

June 2010

It was super crazy in June (which is what all my entries start with).

I had lots of meetings at work, I started my Masters classes every Thursday.

I went on vacation for 10 days. I went with my mother to Arkansas, Missouri and Tennessee.

In Arkansas we went to a family reunion, it was great to meet all these people that I'm related to and I'm totally going back next year with Allen, we're going to go fishing.



In Missouri we went to Branson, the entertainment capital of the South. We saw 4 shows; Dolly Parton's Dixie Stampede, Shoji Tabuchi (plays violin), Showboat Branson Belle and Noah the musical. They were all great but I think the Shoji Tabuchi show was my favorite. And of course they had the lavish bathrooms. 2400 square feet. We also went on a DUKW tour where mom and I got all wet. We found out the hard way that we sat in the soaker seats.




























In Tennessee we stayed at the Heartbreak Hotel, which incidentally is at the end of Lonely Street, and visited Graceland. We also visted a bunch of other museums.









We flew home from Little Rock, Arkansas but not without visiting the Clinton Library. All in all a great trip, no giant problems and everything went according to plan.

And it's been a zoo at work trying to catch up.

No comments:

Post a Comment