Thursday, January 14, 2010

Last couple weeks of December

Allen and I visited my parents in Chico for the first time in many years. It was great to visit with everyone and although Allen went home on the Sunday after Christmas I was able to stay through until the following Wednesday.

My sister got into a car accident and that was a lot of drama. I don't want to get into any more details.

Allen and I had a boring New Years Eve at home watching TV and a bunch of movies that we rented. Midnight came and went as it always does and we went to bed at 12:05am as we usually do. It was neat to have an extra day off with Allen.

And this past weekend we spent cleaning up after Christmas and cleaning the house. We have been neglecting since before Christmas.

Tonight we went to Black Angus for dinner, I ordered a really bad steak and then Allen made me go to Lowe's. He had to return an electric screw driver (I asked him what the difference was between an electric screw driver and a drill and he didn't know) and they gave us all kinds of stuff ... you don't have a box ... I need someone from tools to verify this is the item on the receipt ... why is it missing parts ... blah blah blah.

Well, this weekend we have no plans so we'll probably go to Costco and we'll probably watch a bunch of TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment